Better Communication Leads to More Collaborative Teams.
If your team’s unclear, inefficient communication is costing you time, talent, and productivity, we can fix that.
Based on a 12-minute psychometric assessment, we leverage culture analytics and infuse actionable emotional intelligence data into your already existing communication channels, at just the right moments, to help employees better understand and value their differences, communicate more meaningfully, and collaborate more effectively.
No pricey consultants. No training. No costly implementations. And we show you how, from start to finish, in just 15 minutes of your time. Your first step…unlocking your team’s culture!
Sign up here to request a team culture mapping and start your team collaborating more impactfully today!
(For FREE team culture mapping, minimum team count of 7 people in an organization with a minimum total employee count of 25 people)
What you get with your team culture mapping
Self-Assessment for 7-10 team members
Measure individual’s behaviors, motivators and ideal work environment. Gain insights for more effective communication and better understanding of one another.
- Only takes 12 minutes to complete
- Available from any device
- Access online or download summary and detailed reports
Team Culture Analytics
Uncover unique culture insights for every employee. Use talent analytics and data aggregation to create engagement and drive optimal performance.
- Measure and gain insights for success
- Understand what behaviors, work motivators, work environments contribute to the team’s culture
- Create a more effective and productive work environment
Develop a Target Culture
Calibrate a target culture and track progress in real time.
- Set targets based on the behaviors, work motivators, work environments that lead to success
- Uncover cultural nuances using data on tenure, geographic location, and your KPI’s
- Become more intentional in managing and developing your team
Access Email & Calendar Plugins
Infuse collaboration into your team’s every day work.
- Get tips to improve team communication and collaboration
- Available on Google and Outlook email and calendar and Slack