Keep Your New Hires Onboard.
Organizations with strong onboarding processes improve new-hire retention by 82% and productivity by over 70%. Still, 20% of new hires leave in the first 45 days, putting a giant question mark over your onboarding effectiveness.
How your company communicates, enables meaningful collaboration, and supports relationship building for both onsite and remote employees will make or break the onboarding experience. Often overlooked, these elements are critical for retention.
That’s where we come in. Humantelligence takes the guesswork out of how to understand and effectively communicate with others so your new employees can focus on what matters most – and that’s becoming an impactful member of the team. Team collaboration improves, and productivity quickly follows.
Sign up here to request a team culture mapping and amplify your employee onboarding programs today!
(For FREE team culture mapping, minimum team count of 7 people in an organization with a minimum total employee count of 25 people)
What you get with your team culture mapping
Self-Assessment for 7-10 team members
Measure individual’s behaviors, motivators and ideal work environment. Gain insights for more effective communication and better understanding of one another.
- Only takes 12 minutes to complete
- Available from any device
- Access online or download summary and detailed reports
Team Culture Analytics
Uncover unique culture insights for every employee. Use talent analytics and data aggregation to create engagement and drive optimal performance.
- Measure and gain insights for success
- Understand what behaviors, work motivators, work environments contribute to the team’s culture
- Create a more effective and productive work environment
Develop a Target Culture
Calibrate a target culture and track progress in real time.
- Set targets based on the behaviors, work motivators, work environments that lead to success
- Uncover cultural nuances using data on tenure, geographic location, and your KPI’s
- Become more intentional in managing and developing your team
Access Email & Calendar Plugins
Infuse collaboration into your team’s every day work.
- Get tips to improve team communication and collaboration
- Available on Google and Outlook email and calendar and Slack